Well you’re probably hearing a lot about HGH herbal supplements and similar products by now.
Some of the things you are hearing are good others are bad right?
So what is the truth and what is just made up? Well I’ve taken the time to sift through endless sources and compile what I have learned about HGH products and the claims their creators make.
Here are just a few claims some companies make and the truth about those claims:
* Claim – All HGH supplements have been clinically tested.
* Truth – There are countless products on the market and sadly enough 90% of products will never be tested.
* Claim – All of the human growth hormone supplements sold in today have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
* Truth – The only HGH treatment that has been tested and approved by the FDA are the ones prescribed by doctors. Over the counter product that are sold on store shelves have not been tested or approved by the FDA
* Claim - the human growth hormone can be used as an alternative medicine.
* Truth – This is true plenty of people classify the human growth hormone treatments as an alternative medicine but skeptics consider it just a drug.
* Claim – the human growth hormone can extend a persons life by an extra twenty years or possibly more.
* Truth – There is no real evidence that supports this claim, but in my personal opinion a healthier person does live longer, HGH is proven to better one’s heath so yes I would say it does extend a person’s life span, but I cannot say that is it as significant as twenty years.